If he really liked me wouldn't he at least have text me merry christmas?

So I been seeing a guy...text everyday and today no text. Ik he's not worth his family because they are out of town so he will be with friends...but if I ment anything or he truly cared wouldn't he have text me marry Christmas at the least?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Of course he would have texted you. It's not hard and takes a couple of seconds. Christmas day is a busy time, but when a guy likes a girl, he will find time to text her. The only excuse for not texting is having problems with.phone. in this century we do have other forms of communication too...

• This makes the most sense

• I don't text on Christmas or even make phone calls unless I have to. I feel like it ruins the spirit of it with all the technology crap. Maybe he feels the same way.

• Not necessarily. He may think you will be busy and not want to bother you. He may text you tonight. It's never a good idea to rate how your relationship is going by text messages. It's a gray area and will lead to a lot of frustration. It's the time you spend together that determines a relationship. Texts should be for communication only.

• I kinda feel sad like he's not thinking of me...but it is what it is!

• Like I said he may think she'll be with family. He may text her later.

• BUT... on the other hand they text everyday, why not on a special occasion like Christmass...

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!