Its been announced, the U. K is going to trigger Article 50 on March 29th?

i dedicate this song to you guys in the U. K

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• :( can't wait to leave this shithole country.

• 3d

oh where you going?

• 2d

@Turkish_Delight yeah and turkey has been trying to get into the EU for years and now suddenly they're not... not fishy at all.

• 2d

Lol 95% of the Turks don't want to join EU. It's all because of that fascist weirdo Erdoğan.
      And he messes with Europe not with one country but the whole Europe. I think Turks will ditch him before Europeans do.
      And Erdoğan makes me lol he blames Europe for everything but he wants to join the EU. He's hypocritical and making bad reputation of our country lol.
      Anyway we're not Europeans we're Asians and like %3 of the country is in Europe. If I were European I wouldn't want to involve Turkey too

• I'm sorry, I'm uneducated. What does this mean?

What Guys Said 13

• a decision i think they will come to regret. sadly xenophobia and fears of radical Islam seem to be blurring people's ability to think rationally all over the world

still will take a while for them to get out and will be interesting to see how far out of the EU they will go. like fully exit or just become an EU commonwealth or a similar status to turkey.

• As somebody who attended the official launch of the Leave campaign, and donated a significant amount of money to it, I am delighted that a date has at last been announced for Article 50, and will celebrate when it has actually been triggered.

I didn't vote Leave to make myself richer, I voted Leave for a better future.

For accountability, representative democracy, control over our own laws, determining our own trade deals etc.

I think it's hilarious seeing the types of people who used to march against globalisation a few years ago, lining up to defend the EU, which is itself bankrolled by those same big banks etc that they claim to hate.

SJWs and Goldman Sachs singing from the same hymn sheet - who'd have thunk it?

• And all of this shitshow because a politician wanted to be elected and used a populist move which in turn forced a public vote on something the public had no idea what it was or the consequences of. The irony being that he quit after the vote passed.

• 1d

Yes because we should live in a communist state where the people aren't given a vote.

• 1d

Well just look at what's going on in Sweden.

• 1d

@Iraqveteran666 Oh really? Do tell what is happening in Sweden. This gonna be goooood.

• Yeah. If they mail their art 50 letter that day, it will arrive at the E. U. on Fools Day.
    Jolly joke.

• Hoo-fuckin'-ray!! About time too. Only decent thing the Tories have ever done!

Scotland? Let 'em go. They'll be floundering in the Sea of Bankruptcy.

• 3d

so you approve of the fact that on march 29th the only friend you have left who doesn't share the queen as a head of state is the U. S

• 1d

Lol France will probably be leaving the EU soon too leaving Germany to dominate the rest of Europe once two of the big three are gone.

• I'm not sure if I should fear the U. K. or not.

• Good for the UK. This was years in the making, if the eurocrats hadn't ignored the British people for years this would never have happened. The EU's open boarder policy and forcing millions of migrants upon the European people against their will is the final straw that will have E. U countries leaving the EU like falling dominoes. @jacquesvol
    https://youtu.be/C5jUavMXQrs

• To give you a clue on the mentality of some leave voters I will leave this here:
    www.theguardian.com/.../view-wales-town-showered-eu-cash-votes-leave-ebbw-vale

• 2d

MY GOD, THOSE ARE GIANT FUCKING MORONS

• 2d

It made national news others were googling the meaning of the European union the day of the vote

• It's about damn time. Good for them.

• Happy you populist fucks? Enjoy your freedom... poverty

• Article 50?

• 3d

Article 50 is a part of the "contract" with EU that lets you negotiate your exist from it. I think it can take like 2 years plus any extensions and its basically to help countries set up diplomacy and trade negotiations before cutting the last lifeline to EU.

• Cool. If I were British I would have voted for it as well. A bunch of bureaucrats in Brussels should not be allowed to tell the UK what to do.

• Well I got $10 000 that says Scotland leaves the uk within the next 3 years

• 3d

which is also a terrible decision

• 1d

@Iraqveteran666 I still think they will do it just so they can stay with the eu and get all the benefits from that

• 1d

Theyd have to reapply for membership and im not sure the EU wants another Greece. They'd be fools to join the EU as it looks like France, Spain, Italy and a few others might leave.