What should I get my boyfriend for valentines day?

Ok, ok, yeah i know im only 14 and so is my boyfriend, but me and him have mature minds and we know what we are doing, we aren't some little kids who break up over the silliest of things, and even tho we have only been together for almost nine months, i need help with what i could get my love for valentines day. He is into PC gaming and coding, he also loves Halo and console games, but the thing is there isn't much else he truly loves doing other than having a flight lesson which can cost up to £180 for 1 hour in the air, so i can't afford that. I thought id ask to see what you think i could get him, he is picky like i am so its gonna be a challenge

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I would not worry about the materialistic things but instead get him a heartfelt gift.

• I understand what you mean, i never thought of that, thanks :)

• Well I mean that's what I did for my girlfriend and she loved it. She gave me a list from a-z what she likes about me

• Can't go wrong with a nice, new game. Ask one of his friends if he has the game before you buy it though.

What Girls Said 1

• Anything related to his interests will make him happy.