Does hating Valentine's day make you unromantic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus Christ, this is one of my least favorites. Treat your woman right, buy her flowers ALL the TIME - if she's having a bad day, or a good day, or if it's Thursday. I hate the, "Oh shit, I forgot to get my wife something for valentines, let me run to WALGREENS and get her a bear and chocolate." do you really think she GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE GIFT? Start the car, but leave the garage door closed cause it's OVER. If you need a DAY to show your girl you care, you are with the wrong one. Also, if you propose to your girl on V-D day, you are either in the Navy or in High School. Or she is.

Most Helpful Girl

• No? I walked in today and phoned my boyfriend to tell him I'm cancelling valentines day as I had gone to look at a card for my mother and there was so many hearts and tacky shit...
    We are still going out to dinner near it, but we have date night (or day) every month when one of use visits the other... It's just as romantic and it feels more special

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Not really. I personally don't really like Valentine's day too much. I don't feel like I need the excuse of a holiday to be romantic with a partner.

• I don't know.. I really hate it

• to me its just another day. i dont need a Holiday to tell me to do something special for the person i love

• A heart doesn't mean romantic.. Go see a romantic movie

• Does keeping your money in your wallet make you romantic?

• No, it makes you single

• Why hate it?

• not... I don't think so

• Just ignore the day. It's only a commercial gimic. Doesn't disqualify you from any personality trait.

• You get to go to bed while everyone else is busy fucking

What Girls Said 2

• not really but a bit eh

Not because I celebrate it or something but because you say the word hate.

Just don't care about that day, be normal, if you don't care etc.
    But don't hate it lol.

• Nope, we just hate it because we're are single and lonely.