Guys, would you like to receive a card like this one on Valentine's Day?

I'm planning on making this magic card for my boyfriend for VDay but I'm not sure what he'll think of it :)

0|1
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, didn't even get through the whole video to reach this conclusion: HELL YA

Even if it didn't work, the fact that you invested your valuable time and effort to make something with your own two hands is a MASSIVE gesture of genuine affection in my opinion.

I may be a big ole softie, but put it this way, I'd rather have that then some shitty hallmark card, or, dare I say it.. even a jumbo bag of Oberto Spicy Cajun Beef Jerky.

Like the slogan goes "You get out, what you put in" (in Stephen A. Smith voice)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah that was lit... I should do something with this.

Now I know what to do for the rest of my holiday... practice.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• He will love it.

I like anything home made, it shows you care enough to make me something instead of just picking something up at a store.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would love it very much, honestly i would love anything if a girl gives to me on valentines day because i never received a gift on valentines day before in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Superb idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing as I go to an all boys school, I'd be quite surprised if I got a card at all on the 14th!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just like to get something. Even a simple hello from this one girl who causes me so much confusion. She likes to put her hand on me, but won't say a word

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd prefer a card with your boobs underneath.

0|1
    0|1
  • Receiving a card on Valentine's Day alone would be enough for me. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Although I'd much rather receive nothing on Valentine's Day, that's pretty cute. I say go for it if you wanna.

0|0
    0|0
  • he will love it if it can stay like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, i would cry with this, xD
    Do it !!

0|0
    0|0
  • cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about presents, especially on Valentine's day but it looks cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you can send it to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is neat and unique. I've never seen a card like that before. Cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I would rather get a blowjob

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• I'd love getting that from my guy! That's sweet!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a freaking magic trick! Any guy is going to love that and obsess over how you did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would love that it would be sweet that a guy took time to make that for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yoooo!!! that's lit!!!

0|0
    0|0