Ok guys and gals, what are your thoughts on V-day?

Do you enjoy showing extra affection on this day? Or do you feel that Valentine's day is a money making scheme that cheapens love?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a typical day for me

• It's probably that way for many of us.

What Guys Said 3

• It a fact that Valentine Day is a money making business. Women are very obsessed with it because they think it all about them. They expect their husband or boyfriend to spend all this money for them. Valentine Day has nothing to do with sex.

Valentine Day is a time to reflexed on others who has impact your life. Those would include your husband, wife, children, brothers and sisters, grandparents, cousins, aunt, uncle, nephew, nieces, boyfriend, girlfriend, males friends, female friends, etc, etc.

It a time of celebrated. A time to said thank you for being in my life.

No female, Valentine Day is not just for you. It for everyone.

• My favorite part is the chocolate on clearance the day after

• Oh hell yea!
      I was totally thinking the same👍

• Both.

What Girls Said 2

• I will probably pick up a shift at work that day. The fiance is 437 miles away.

I like Valentine's Day. We go out to eat and whatnot. But this year... no.

• What is making this year different?

• It'll probably end up being May lol - that's when he'll be home.

• Nothing wrong with that.

• Mixture of boths, frequently excessive but can be romantic, I tend not to get caught up in the craze and keep my v day fairly casual