What should I do for my boyfriend for valentine's?

Valentine's is coming up, and I would like to do something for my boyfriend. We have been together for 2.5years exactly that day which makes it extra special for us. However I'm at university, and he is in culinary school so our budget is a bit limited.

What would you suggest me to do? I'm considering to perhaps cook him a nice meal, but I'm not at all good at it, and he's almost done with his chef-studies which puts extra pressure on me having to do something good.

Anyone with suggestions of anything else that is an appropriate gift?

Thanks,

Most Helpful Girl

• Men appreciate effort more than you may think. Make something simple like a salad with chicken and a homemade dressing. (Willing to part with a recipe). Maybe fine a few photos over the years and make a little collage. Perhaps a watch or something to do with culinary. You'll do fine;)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Not much beats a good massage, and he can cook the meal.

• I was also going to tell you to cook some delicious things. You can try to cook some pizza ! He will love it.

• Get him a perfume