Did you ever get a candy gram?

did your school do this? If you don't know or don't remember.. It's when someone like a secret admirer sends you candy with a little note and it gets delivered to you near Valentines

I never got one lmao #uglypplprobs 🙂🙂🙂 but did you and from who?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never got a candy gram but my school did do it. I'm such a looser lmao

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah I did plus a couple serenades

0|0
    0|0
  • nope and the first time that I hear of that...

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    But don't be too hard on yourself

0|0
    0|0
    • Must be nice
      Who gave you one

• I don't remember, it was in elementary or middle school though I know that. It wasn't that big of a deal to me back then though.

Here's a digital one for you:

You're beautiful! Have a great day 😉

• 😑😑😑😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my school did it and I never got any

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my high school might of done something like this , I don't remember ever getting one or recall if I sent one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Everyone was forced to give everyone in their class candy on valentines day back in the day haha once I got a box of chocolates from a secret admirer

1|0
    0|0
  • I was missing from school the day I got one and for the rest of the year the guy thought I rejected him and was an asshole until he confessed to me that it was him and I explained the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • My high school did it. I wouldve loved one but at the same time, I was in the class that made the desserts. My cooking teacher dropped all the cookies on the floor and then she just dusted them off and sold them anyways 🙈🙊😁😄 So unsanitary

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really the Land Shark - don't open the door!

0|0
    0|0
  • no my boyfriend was a poop and never got me one

0|0
    0|0
  • I got one from a friend this year lol. This one girl sent a candy gram "from me" to this guy I went on a date with (it ended after that) and he was really happy until one of my friends told him it wasn't me

0|0
    0|0
  • No I didn't, we don't have such a thing in our culture

0|0
    0|0
  • My school didn't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, my friends and I have done it, I've gotten it from a couple guys, and one mystery one lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My school does. Me and my friends send each other one every year, and last year I sent myself one. I wrote secret admire at the top 😂 Then at the bottom I wrote haha you stupid you wrote one to yourself because you're such a loner.😂

0|0
    0|0
  • yep in elementary school

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Lol... does stuffed animals count too?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've never got one.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope but letters in my locker? almost every week lol
    cringe af

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my school had it. Oh, the dissapointment.. 😂

0|0
    0|0