4 Months dating , should I buy him a Valentines Present?

We been dating for 4 months , hanging out every weekend , he haven't asked me to be his girlfriend yet so Im not sure where we're standing at , and I'm afraid to ask because it's to early for that ( isn't it? ) and also we never took a selfie or a picture together.

Anyway the Valentine's Day it's coming up and I'm not sure if I should buy him something, or if he gonna invite or ask me to do something (since we are hanging out every weekend , I'm assuming that we will do something but I don't want to it get awkward since I don't know if we are getting serious from his part or not.

What if he doesn't give me anything should I still give him the present?

• Buy him a present
    83%(10)88%(15)Vote100%(5)
  • Don't buy him a present
    17%(2)12%(2)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy him something Nice but Inexpensive and Only.. Present it to him, should he even Give you a Single Rose. xx

• Take it from me so you are Not embarrassed. Small and All enough to fit in your purse. Gift or no Gift from him, will determine just "Who you have been dating for 4 months."xx

• Thank you, dear, for your own Vote of Confidence in me. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Buy him a present. It will either solidify your relationship or scare him off for good.

• I'm in the exact same postition. 4 months dating obviosuly reversed though. Im getting her something small. I think you should try it. In his shoes it wouldn't matter to me what you got. Just something that says you care about him.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd suggest talking to him about it. Ask him if he's interested in celebrating Valentine's day, and what he wants to do. If he hasn't already made plans, you can plan something together, or you can decide not to celebrate if neither of you wants to.

If you want to wait and see what happens, then I'd suggest getting him a small gift- nothing expensive or overly romantic. That way, if he has something for you, you won't feel bad that you didn't get him anything. And if it turns out that he doesn't seem interested in celebrating, you can save the gift for another occasion, or if you give it to him anyway it won't be a huge deal since it's something small.

• Something small will do, like a little chocolate. Just to show that you care. But, if you want to know whats going on in his mind, just ask.

But, also don't expect anything in return. I know it might hurt a little but, there is a possibility that he won't get you anything.

• just get something small

• Buy him a present just in case and keep it on hand. If he gives you something you'll have something for him... if not you have a present for yourself.

• Get him something!!! If you don't and he gets you something you will look like a COMPLETE JERK!!!

• It's your choice I buy my boyfriend one every year

• buy him something