Girls, How does your Perfect Valentine's Day play out?

Girls, How does your Perfect Valentine's Day play out?When you think of it in your mind, how does it unfold? (and does it include beer?)

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahahaha! Probably a good bottle of wine instead of beer, although I like beer.

I think the hot stone massage photo nails it. Valentine's Day is a day I love myself. I buy my own roses and pick out the chocolate I like best.

I can't even imagine a romantic date any more. It's been so long I've shut that part of myself down.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• Well if I had an actual boyfriend to do things with, we would wake up and see the sunrise while laying in each other's arms, then we would have a picnic outside with lots of yummy food. After that we would go hiking and throw snowballs at each other. When night falls, we'd slowdance under the stars.

*sigh*... Now I'm sad.

• Waking up together thinking about the flowers he sent me a day early. having some loving time before we go out on the patio for mimosas and breakfast while watching the dolphins swim by. After we finish our eggs benedict, we'll take a little skinny dip in the pool before getting dressed to wander the island, as Bora Bora is quite lovely in February. 💟

• Absolutely nothing <3
    Perhaps a nice soak in the bath, or getting myself a gift lol.

My school celebrates Valentines day and you have the options to send other students an individual rose for $2 (it can be anonymous) but I can't really be bothered sending any, nor do I hope I receive any.

• Me doing homework n finish it on time

• I wake up... no school... my family isn't in the house... I take my dog on a long walk... I eat blueberry pancakes... I for some abnormal reason actually look cute that day... a cute boy comes to my house... he tells me he secretly infatuated with me and then we walk my dog together and he doesn't think I'm weird and we click together and kiss b4 the night is over, and scene.

• Waking up going to work. And hopefully the kids go to bed early so we can catch up on some shows.

• I don't celebrate Valentine's day.

• Either Nate and I going to my favorite spicy Indian food restaurant or me staying at his house for the day and he has chocolates or flowers with him haha. Id give him a gift of letters in a jar and all the songs I've written specifically for him since Instate liking him.

• It is a typical day for me