Would you send your crush a rose on valentines day?

Let's say it's valentinesday. At your school they're selling roses that you can send to your crush for 1 dollar. You can send them anonymously or put your name on it. Would you send your crush a rose? Would you give it yourself or have it delivered for you? Would you put your name on it or send it anonymously?

ps: if you dont go to school anymore, just pretend like you do XD

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Ach no, that's pretty 'cheesy' even for me... I might GIVE her one personally,, but send them? I'd be laughed at.

• Sounds like an idea but wouldn't you want them to know eventually?

• personally I wouldn't send anonymously no.. I feel like it kinda defeats the point since the person doesn't know who sent it XD

• Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking

What Girls Said 5

• If you would Post this Pretty Kitty on the Note, making it even An... Anon, Yes, I would do it, if I were in your own Slippery Shoes.
    And if he doesn't Realize how Special you are, and with doing This Here, dear, Give your Crush a Helpful Hint that You are The One, hun.
    Good Luck. xx

• definitely give him the rose, if you can put your name on it, if not leave it anonymous and ask him about it later. Good luck!

• yes I would

• I mean I guess but I'd do it anonymously cause I'm shy af. Even though he might find out it's me anyways cause of my big mouth friends haha

• Of course