Anyone else hate Valentine's Day?

I'm jealous of the happy people

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 14

• I think everyone who is single hates it haha

• I hate valentines day always will

• Yes yes I hate it this is why I curly on the couch eat a lot of ice cream and yell at the romantic movies on tv

• Jealousy isn't nice.

• I am ok. My crush doesn't even celebrate Valentine's. 😒

• I don't hate it, I just wish I had someone... lol 😅

• Its**

• I despise it with a passion. It's like an excuse for bad couples to go out and have a good night, and then they fight again the next week. It reminds single people "hey you're still single! haha in your face!"

• No I love it because it's my dogs birthday.

• I'm with u 100%!

• I liked Valentine's Day in elementary school when everyone had to give everyone a valentine and they were just cute (but mostly rather stupid) cards that you buy at the dollar store that come with stamps of lollipops or something. Except writing them for a whole class when you're in elementary school is really boring so in hindsight I guess it was annoying. Now I hate Valentine's Day, not necessarily bc I'm jealous, but bc it causes so much stupid drama and people get so worked up about it like what the heck, everyone used to get cards, why don't we all go back to elementary school?

• Ill probably hate it this year

• I'm enjoying Valentine's Day this year, I have a boyfriend so it should be more enjoyable this year

• I hate not getting chocolate in Valentine's day lol

• Valentine's day is retarted

• Yes, I hate it and I'm jealous too, but it's all my fault

But you are just a child, relax

• I hate it when people bring that stuff up. 3/4 of my school mates are in relationships.

• Well, things changed since I was 14 then. In my school at this age most people were virgins pretending they were not virgins anymore, few were in relationships, most were just having dates.

• Lots of non virgins in my school too

What Guys Said 5

• "I'm jealous of the happy people"
    http://i.imgur.com/3WKhMLT.jpg

• I honestly have no feelings towards it. It's a day for selling overpriced themed products, I think most people realise that. It can be a bit of fun when you're in a relationship. When you're not you're just saving money. Win win.

• Count your blessings, not your flaws. :3

• I do when I'm single

• You are too young to be jealous of others , just improve yourself and be one of happy people

• Literally 3/4 of my school mates are in relation shits. (Joke of ship) For all I know, only 2% are single, and I'm the 2%

• I play games mainly because I can't get someone, I'd decrease it if I got someone

• Quit for a while and focus on your purpose