When I bake cookies for Valentines Day, should I give some to my guy friend?

I am planning on giving it to my boyfriend obviously, and my female friends. Will the guy friend misinterpret it? Or is it normal because i'm planning on giving it to everyone I like.

• don't do it hoe
  • oh yes yes yes baby
also he's really just friendly, am I in the wrong here. I might give it to other male friends too just because why not

Most Helpful Guy

• Man fuck your guy friends. Gimmie those cookies. What kind of cookies? Send cookie pics?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh yes yes yes baby... i have to repeat that coz it's funny but 100% right
    its completely normal to give your guy friends it won't mean anything but make the one you give to your boyfriend more special so it will be different (like saying it's all for you)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• Give the cookies 🍪 to your guy friend and other guy friend's as well. I don't see the harm. It's a fun gesture. If your guy friend's already know your taken then no harm done.

• Make the cookies that are intended for him to have a tad bit more special than the rest. And mention it to him, too.

• sure why not. it would be a nice gesture and shows you care about him

• If you give one to me and all the other guys here on gag and this guy friend of yours know about it he'll thinks it's just a friendly gesture. The point is if he's the only guy friend you have he may thinks it's something more. Sharing is caring. If you share with him (which you should and me) you need to make it clear its just a friendly gesture and nothing more.

• I also saw that you said you plan to share with the other guy friends. If so makes his more special than the others to show that he is

• As long as they know you are sharing with all your guy friends.

• If he knoes you have a boyfriend, and if he knows you are just sharing cakes with him, there's no problem.

• NOOO! You should just give them to me!

• you should have him come over while you boy is there and give them to him while you and he are there. if he does no show he does not get. because I want some cookies too.

• Can I have some?

• Yeah you could give it to both of them

• no dont give any to guys it makes use feel special and that you want our dick so yeah dont do that lol unless thdy are like real friends

• if you are planning to give cookies to all your guy friends then it is okay otherwise don't do it.

• no, he would think you want a relationship...

What Girls Said 20

• If you and he both know you're friends, then it's no big deal. Especially if he sees you giving them to like everybody vs. you only made them specifically for him... now that would be a little iffy. .

• A Way to a Man's Stomach, no Matter the Motive, is through his Tummy, and How Yummy Here, dear.
    Good Luck and how Thoughtful. xx

• If you're worried that it will be misinterpreted, just say "I made a few extra for friends, so here you go!" or something along those lines.

• Why not give them to guy friends? You're giving them to female friends so obviously you're not just giving them to people you're interested in. Boys like cookies too! :)

• i wouldn't single him out but rather give cookies to all. And make sure you give more to your boyfriend. Does this guy know you have a bf? and where are you planning on giving them out?

• Friends are friends in my opinion! If he was the only person you were giving anything to, of course I could see how he would think you like him.

But it's just a friendly gesture you're sharing with everyone because you obviously care. That's very sweet.

• you can give them to your guy friend just make sure to do something extra for your boyfriend so it's not like the guy friend and your boyfriend receive the same gift.

• if you are giving them to all of your other friends then i don't see the harm in giving them to your guy friends

• I would say let him have some if he's just another guest. If not just give them as a friend

• Give him and say you gave all of your female friends too

• yes you can

• do it

• I personally wouldn't do it, yet again I don't know how close you are with your friend to judge what he will think his intentions are.

• Yes, yes :)

• Sure, I think he would enjoy them knowing you baked them

• They are cookies everyone should have one

• Why not, it would be a nice gesture. Also.. who doesn't love cookies! Go for it. :)

• if i had leftovers yeah but i might get greedy lol

• Well, if he knows your into someone else then you should give it to him, but try to make it a little more obvious by giving him a friend type of card or don't. Honestly, it doesn't really make a big difference (and then people murder me for this ;-; )

• the guy friend will just think that you are being nice