Valentine's ideas for long distance relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months and this is our first Valentine's Day together but he's in Dubai and I'm in Ireland so we'll be apart.

I don't think there's really anything we can do other than just skyping and having a chat but I'm gonna take a chance and see if anyone here has any ideas of what we could do? Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• cybersex and watch a movie together.
    dance for him.

• Probably won't do the cybersex thing lol, we're not really into that. But watching a movie is a good idea, thanks!

• watch a movie.
      dance for him.
      play truth or dare.
      make a song for him.
      write sth for him.
      make him a video and tell him how was it being with him.
      what u like about him.
      go visit or plan for it .
      buy him sth online and make them deliver it to him.

• thnx

Most Helpful Girl

• Send him a box full of his favourite things.
    Buy some lingerie and send him pictures c;
    Skype date with movies, TV shows and funny games
    Send him funny "kinky" things in a box like fuzzy handcuffs, a lacy thong, edible candle wax, a candy bra, etc. and say "When I visit, I'll wear it ;)" lol

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sending a care package with lots of British candy to her with a long thoughtful letter. I'm also going to send her some flowers or something (obviously not in the care package, it's going to be sent from a local place where she lives)

• He can send you flowers and then set up a Skype conversation

• Try to talk for a good amount of time, if you two can on the 14th, if you can't then don't be too upset. Continue the understanding, build the chemistry and spark.

I'm sure you are nervous because you want it to be special, good luck

• Skype call sex

What Girls Said 1

• Well u could always send him something. Maybe a box of his favorite goodies. Or maybe sign him up for a cool subscription box.

It sucks when you two are far from one another. During your chat you could also plan when you'll see each other next. That might make you two happy :)