Do you partake in Valentine's Day?

Last year I met up with someone from tinder and he took me to see deadpool and then he ghosted me.

Turns out he has cancer now, so there's that.

This year I'll be working and generally ignoring the "holiday".

Save for last year I've never had a valentine.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes 😍 I love Valentine's. Not because I have had a boyfriend or anything. I have never had a valentine. It's honestly what you make it. I see it as a day about love. So I express it to my friends, family, co workers etc

This year I'm writing letters and baking cupcakes for the women's shelter 💕 I'm sure they will love that.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 20

• Valentine's day is a cop-out.

Firstly, the whole day is falsely based on what it really is.

Secondly, it's a cash grab.

Thirdly, you should be showing your love and care for someone every day you're with them. Not just one day.

• If I happen to be with someone at the time or I know a loney girl who could use some cheering up then yes.

• Karma is a bitch isn't it.

No plans for Valentine's Day. I'm seeing people but am not exclusive. If I go out that day cool, but it being Valentine's Day has no impact on it.

• Valentine's day is a cash grab for corporations. Even if i wasn't single i still wouldn't par take in anything valentine related.

• I have in the past but this year no plans other than playing games and maybe watching a movie. maybe even ordering a pizza
    It can be fun though

• Can't say that I do.

• Yes, I believe in V-Day because I was raised to worship pirates.

• I'll eat the free chocolate I get in the supermarket and restaurant

that's my Valentine's Day

• I saw Deadpool on Valentine's Day last year too. I don't have any plans for it right now, though.

• I'll be chilling alone in my dorm room unless my parents force me to go to a family dinner lol

• Never been with anyone on Valentine's

• Best time for bachelors to go to the bars and hook up with low hanging fruit. :D

• No, it just makes me vindictive and spiteful because I have no good memories on v-day

• Im single so i guess ill just watch a movie lol and maybe go out with my hand lol

• Nah, single as always.

• I'm five foot eight and fat. What do you think? :D

• I'll be single and alone, as always...

• which day is that? lol

• Don't lie bitch. He took to see a movie, you used him for his money, a free movie ticket, a free meal, then you forgot about him completely. Now he's dead to you, so you say he has cancer.

• It is my 20 th anniversary. So yes.

What Girls Said 4

• If I had someone to share V day with then sure but not this year. I have classes and a lot of studying to do maybe next year.

• don't have a boyfriend so not planning anything. Don't really care about vals day anyway. Probably just gonna have vals dinner with my girlfriends or binge on dvds

• No, I'll most likely be working on Valentine's Day this year.

• As in hanging out with my boyfriend... nah I don't have one.
    I just hang out with my friends and watch romance movies...