What do I get my geek for Valentine's day?

So, me and my boyfriend are huge geeks. We are both obsessed with Legends of Zelda and anime. He said that he's already gotten me a Valentine's Day gift and I don't know what to get him. I've already gotten him a Legends of Zelda ring and wrist band (I have a matching one to both of them) for Christmas so I don't know if I should get him something from a different fandom or not get him anything fandom related at all. We have an ongoing joke about me being a koala (I'm constantly cuddling him) and I'm always calling him and myself noodles (another joke). I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A Zelda themed dinner of noodles with a personalized heart shaped cake featuring a koala version of Link and Zelda hugging.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude you are the best. Most things people are telling me are things that is hard for me as a teenage girl to do or afford. I applaud you my friend.

• Yeah i like doing stuff like that because it can make it memorable and brings a smile or laugh to them. I've always been good with gifts

What Guys Said 2

• I buy all my nerdy gifts on ThinkGeek. com. they can be a little pricy, but they have really good sales.

0|0
    0|0
  • comics I guess?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• As a person who basically lives in this realm, maybe you should get him merch. If he likes Dragon Ball, Black Butler, Naruto, Bleach, etc. I think maybe you should get him a Funko Pop figure. They have tons of stuff from different licenses (except Nintendo) plus they're like $7-$13 depending on which one and where you get it. Just make sure you get him a character from a franchise that you KNOW he likes!
    There's not much Zelda merch that an actual person would like, maybe you can get him a shirt.
    For Valentine's Day I got my boyfriend a pop figure set with Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Iron Man, and captain America because I know he loves marvel! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you good at DIY? Look up Zelda DIY ideas, they're really cool and easy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really along the lines of nerdy... but check out man crates. They're pretty amazing and I'm sure they'd have something he would love. Plus, what guy wouldn't want to open their gift with a crowbar?

0|0
    0|0