Is this a cute way to tell a guy you like him?

Around Christmas time I put Christmas lights up in my locker. The locker next to mine is the guy that I like. He's incredibly smart and almost scrutiny he saw me at my locker he would say something about how it's a fire hazard. For awhile now I've wanted to tell him that I like him, and since it's so close to Valentines Day I wanted to send him a candy gram, my friends have been trying to help me figure out what to say. I think one of my friends finally figured it out. I could say, "I hope my fire hazard doesn't burn this, but I like you". Is this cute or no, it will be on a candy gram? The candy grams will be put out 8th period on Valentines Day, and we normally see each other at the end of 9th preiod. Should I go up to my locker at the end of 9th like I normally do, and see his reaction/talk with him, or should I stay away until the following day? Any help will be appreciated!

31

Most Helpful Guy

• be yourself dont overthink it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this a a super cute idea. I think you should talk to him that day, or at least see his reaction because if his reaction is good then talk to him the next day of not then you know to be cautious.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's really cute. It's not too cheesy and it has an inside joke! A+

• Thats really adorable, i would go for it 😊