Guys for Valentines Day?

Okay, I know for a lot of guys don't care for Valentines Day as much as us women. "It seems to be a woman thing", right? Since most of the things you see or hear are all gifts mostly for women & you have to buy your S. O. something & all we have to do is put out like it's something you don't already get, lol. But say the table has turned, what would a guy want for the Valentine's Day?

Oh & remember this isn't a b-day, Christmas or Anniversary, its just a Hallmark holiday so nothing big as if it was any of those day I just mentioned.

6

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Just spend quality time together works amazingly. Guys are not specifically materialistic in relationships rather seeing their other half smile and be happy is often a higher priority.

But if it came to actually gifts something along the lines of a CD, (or) DVD and chocolates would be good gifts.

• actually i do... i love cooking and baking... i would rather make everything from scratch than from a box or frozen... lol

• Nice, wife material there miss. xD. (no worries I mean it as a compliment as its pretty much one of the highest ones you can get from a real guy. ^w^/) *waves* Well I hope you have a nice Valentines day.

• buying him a movie or video game he likes is a good start, u could cook him his favorite dinner, or get some sexy lingerie he likes. My girlfriend wore something like this for valentines day last year and i was super happy : )
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• I don't know about lingerie i have a lot including that one... πŸ˜’ -sighs-

• there's gotta be something special he talks about getting all the time or something he'd really like, even a good back rub or something would be a good gift

• Hmmm... -thinking-

-still thinking-

-still thinking-

-still thinking-

-πŸ˜•stuck-

• Dear L. A.: I'd really like my team back. (Sorry, too soon, I know; San Diegan here)

For me, I'd like to know that she's got Valentine's Day "in the bag": with my wife, I've managed to "do too much" and also "do too little", so I'd tell her "make it how you want it: tell me when to be where, and what to wear, and to pack an overnight bag. Then I can focus on enjoying time with you rather than feeling this intense pressure to perform."

• Something personal that reflects your relationship and how much you know about him and that'll make him laugh because he'll be sure to remember it.

• If she cooked an awesome meal of one of my favorite foods I would love that

• maybe a condom?