What kind of presents do you give on Valentine's day?

Does it matter what kind of present you give at your partner for V-day? Or it doesn't matter, as long as you got them something? Does it depend on the person you're with and his preferences?

Does it have to be something romantic or sexy? What about something generic, such as clothes or a cd? Or is it best to gift something that you know the other person wants?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think personal stuff is the way to go but I could see something like picking up that movie they've been wanting to see and just cuddling up on the couch while watching it.
    I guess it all depends on the person

Most Helpful Girl

• Something romantic that suits them. Not generic but a gift that says I love you and I thought about you. 🌹❤️💕

Not I love you and ran to the mart quickly because I forgot it was Valentine's 😂

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• None, I get the presents its my birthday after all

• i would like a big candy heart sucker.

• Flowers and a dinner at a nice restaurant.

• It usually just chocolate and flowers and maybe a special gift of some sort if you feel like it

What Girls Said 2

• Give em' the V on Vday

• never gave one