Is it weird to ask a girl out 2 weeks before valentines day?

The title says it all, but there is this girl that I like and I want to ask her out for valentines day and is it weird to do it 2 weeks before V-Day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so, a guy has liked me since Thanksgiving and we had our first date last week, we're having our second one tomorrow, and we're spending Valentines Day together. I've known him for a while and he makes me incredibly happy; I suggest you go for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird. I did that once, about 32 years ago, and it worked out very well. No girl wants to spend Valentine's Day alone!

• If I do, how do I act before the date? We both go to the same college and same classes, do I be more flirtatious if she says yes or?

• Yes, you should act like you are interested and looking forward to your date. You might even invite her to have lunch with you one day between classes.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• nah go for it :D

• it is not weird

• I don't see the harm

What Guys Said 1

• Day after. Save your money.

• Well that's not how I see it, I see it as a potential life time investment. And plus, first impressions when going on a date gives you one chance for the next one in my opinion.

• Showing her you are willing to bust open your wallet without her earning being treated by you won't earn you her respect if she has any integrity.