Name the best gift you can get your S/O that requires that least funds possible?

Just looking for creative people out there when it comes to the "love day"

0|0
3|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Making a video of pictures of you and her growing up through the years then ones of you together while playing a love song then fades away to another video of you showing her how she has made your life better and how much you appreciate her.

Or make a jewelry chest out of popsicle sticks and personalize it for her and paint it and decorate it and on the inside of the lid put a photo of yourself and her holding each other and underneath the photo paint the words the reason why life is amazing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. A handmade card
    2. Any handmade gift that you have the talent to make
    3. Baked goods
    4. Handmade coupons or gift certificates for favors, household chores, homemade meals or treats, massages, sexual activities, etc.
    5. Assemble your own gift basket of foods, drinks, and/or other goodies, especially with a theme (i. e. movie night, picnic, romance)
    6. Flowers, fruits, or vegetables from your own garden
    7. A small gift certificate to a place where they shop frequently (so you know they'll be planning to buy something anyway and you'll just be chipping in)
    8. A home spa day with homemade treatments, bubble bath, and massage
    9. Agree not to exchange gifts and just spend quality time together

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 18

• I would hop out of a big box with a big bow on for a girl. The present 🎁 would be myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Hedonistic is the key, e. g. loooong massages beyond my patience, Jacuzzi/hot tub baths, champagne, clean up one of her messes

0|0
    0|0
  • make something -- crochet a scarf, bake cookies, make a card, cook a meal, draw or paint, maybe do something that is his responsibility but he really hates doing it. If he doesn't appreciate a handmade gift from you, dump him.

0|0
    0|0
  • A gift from the heart, something creative. Really needs to be special and unique for the girl.

I draw, and she is into comics... so I drew us a comic book of how we met, where it's going, and every year it's a new issue.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe like a love coupon book. which he can rip one out and give it to you. it can say something as little as date night, or free massage, or cuddling

0|0
    0|0
  • A handmade card, with a handwritten note...

0|0
    0|0
  • Striptease!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a gift, but something you DO for them that costs nothing but means a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Box of Chocolates and card with love, romance in it
    should the best gift and least expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get crafty a make something that shows how well you know them

0|0
    0|0
  • a top to bottom house cleaning
    . down to grout before she gets home.

0|0
    0|0
  • chocolates and a card!

0|0
    0|0
  • a rose

0|0
    0|0
  • Flowers and something theyou favor

0|0
    0|0
  • you should really act more mature for your age...

0|0
    0|1
  • a collect call

0|0
    0|0
  • Freaky sex

0|0
    0|0
  • sex sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Once gave him coupons for me-on-top cowgirl

0|1
    0|0
  • A portrait made of roses 🌹 if they are into art.

0|0
    0|0