Just looking for creative people out there when it comes to the "love day"
Name the best gift you can get your S/O that requires that least funds possible?
What Guys Said 18
Making a video of pictures of you and her growing up through the years then ones of you together while playing a love song then fades away to another video of you showing her how she has made your life better and how much you appreciate her.
Or make a jewelry chest out of popsicle sticks and personalize it for her and paint it and decorate it and on the inside of the lid put a photo of yourself and her holding each other and underneath the photo paint the words the reason why life is amazing.0
I would hop out of a big box with a big bow on for a girl. The present 🎁 would be myself0
Hedonistic is the key, e. g. loooong massages beyond my patience, Jacuzzi/hot tub baths, champagne, clean up one of her messes0
make something -- crochet a scarf, bake cookies, make a card, cook a meal, draw or paint, maybe do something that is his responsibility but he really hates doing it. If he doesn't appreciate a handmade gift from you, dump him.0
A handmade card, with a handwritten note...0
A gift from the heart, something creative. Really needs to be special and unique for the girl.
I draw, and she is into comics... so I drew us a comic book of how we met, where it's going, and every year it's a new issue.1
Not a gift, but something you DO for them that costs nothing but means a lot.0
maybe like a love coupon book. which he can rip one out and give it to you. it can say something as little as date night, or free massage, or cuddling0
Box of Chocolates and card with love, romance in it
should the best gift and least expensive.0
a top to bottom house cleaning
. down to grout before she gets home.0
Get crafty a make something that shows how well you know them0
Flowers and something theyou favor0
you should really act more mature for your age...0
a collect call0
What Girls Said 3
1. A handmade card
2. Any handmade gift that you have the talent to make
3. Baked goods
4. Handmade coupons or gift certificates for favors, household chores, homemade meals or treats, massages, sexual activities, etc.
5. Assemble your own gift basket of foods, drinks, and/or other goodies, especially with a theme (i. e. movie night, picnic, romance)
6. Flowers, fruits, or vegetables from your own garden
7. A small gift certificate to a place where they shop frequently (so you know they'll be planning to buy something anyway and you'll just be chipping in)
8. A home spa day with homemade treatments, bubble bath, and massage
9. Agree not to exchange gifts and just spend quality time together2
Once gave him coupons for me-on-top cowgirl1
A portrait made of roses 🌹 if they are into art.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.