Just looking for creative people out there when it comes to the "love day"
Most Helpful Guy
Making a video of pictures of you and her growing up through the years then ones of you together while playing a love song then fades away to another video of you showing her how she has made your life better and how much you appreciate her.
Or make a jewelry chest out of popsicle sticks and personalize it for her and paint it and decorate it and on the inside of the lid put a photo of yourself and her holding each other and underneath the photo paint the words the reason why life is amazing.0
Most Helpful Girl
1. A handmade card
2. Any handmade gift that you have the talent to make
3. Baked goods
4. Handmade coupons or gift certificates for favors, household chores, homemade meals or treats, massages, sexual activities, etc.
5. Assemble your own gift basket of foods, drinks, and/or other goodies, especially with a theme (i. e. movie night, picnic, romance)
6. Flowers, fruits, or vegetables from your own garden
7. A small gift certificate to a place where they shop frequently (so you know they'll be planning to buy something anyway and you'll just be chipping in)
8. A home spa day with homemade treatments, bubble bath, and massage
9. Agree not to exchange gifts and just spend quality time together2