Should I send flowers to my ex on Valentine's day?

Broke up a month ago, two weeks later she went back with her ex. We had a bad breakup as I got really mad because she started talking again with her ex (now the one he is dating) before she broke up with me. She is very resentfulI about how I reacted despite what she did. I see her every day (school) and we've talked it over and said that we are not eliminating the chance of something happening in the future. She doesn't hate me but right now she's being kind of evasive. I want to get back with her eventually. Should I send some yellow roses or other type of flowers on valentines?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why you would want to get back together to be honest. She went back to her and even if you eventually got back together I don't know if it'd work. The flowers are a bad idea even though it is a nice thought to show you care. I would work on improving on you and learning on this experience. You might even meet someone who makes you change your mind and want to date instead 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You were a weal fucktard already, don't take it any further. Be a man and walk away, leave the bitch forever.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• She's dating her ex and keeping you as a back up.. MOVE ON MAN

• no you shouldn't she is ur ex

What Guys Said 3

• I would not do that, best thing is to give it time to cool off, she might get the wrong idea from the flowers, and honestly after what you 2 have been through it might be best to leave it at that

• No.. fuck that no need to rise up her ego she made her decision with going back to her ex already.

• Any other day that isn't Valentine's Day.