What does love mean to you?

82

Most Helpful Guy

• just woke up with a text from my girlfriend, a simple yet effective "Morning :p "

that daily attention, those little things... this is love

Most Helpful Girl

• That I am able to be with the person I love, that I am able to tell them everything, to be able to be open with them and they can as well to me. That I can express my love for them and be able to make them happy. I would do anything to make them happy and I want to be able to know that no matter what I do, they will always love me, faults and all. That I am able to tell them the truth and not be judged, that I am able to love them unconditionally that I am able to communicate with them on the same level and be able to know when the other is sad and upset and to be able to help each other when needed. I want a love like that, one where I can be myself and also give myself to the person I love and that, hopefully, the other will do the same.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• Family love is everything to me.
    I have not felt romantic love so I cannot answer that in those terms.

• "Love is valuing something more than you value yourself" Robin Williams (from Good Will Hunting)

• Someone who doesn't hate me and find me repulsive.

• Feeling protective and happy thinking about that person and still feeling like I want to protect them when I'm not happy

• Love is a purpose

• Love is this -> ❤️

• endless feeling