Girls, do you like romantic lovey dubby stuff?

• Yes, I love it when a guy gets romantic
  • No, romance totally turns me off
  • Yes ok romance is good, but don't overdue it!
    Vote C
  • Let me see the results
    Vote D

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell me, how the hell, romance can turn you off?
    Romance is the most beautiful thing on earth which you can present to your partner.
    Romance is such a beautiful and valuable thing.
    If I had a girlfriend, I would make her feel warm, special and loved every time we would spend time together alone.

• Especially all the little things, opening doors, walk at the least safe side of the sidewalk, and if I drive my car with her sitting next to me then I will tell her to wait so I can open the passenger door myself and give her a hand to get out like a nice gentleman! :D and etc.

• @YingKim More like overreacting humor.

• Hahahahahahahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• A little bit can go a long way, no need to over do it else it won't be special when it's meaningful. I'd prefer a little bit of romance now and then, just a small gesture as opposed to over the top romantic dramatics.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I'm quite a romantic myself, so I like it when girls like that side of me. I also like girls that a romantic themselves, who give romance, and not just want to receive.
    Like thee other guy said, I don't understand how can some people find this a turn off :/

What Girls Said 20

• It's ok, but I hate it when guys overdo it.

• I like the little things that can be seen as romantic that guys do on a daily basis. (Opening doors, holding a bag, reaching something I can't, etc.) As far as big romance goes, only on special occasions.

• Well put! Too much big romance can be annoying. Just be a gentleman on the daily ^_^

• Ehh, it's alright but not really something I care much about.

• Despite your cutsey romantic anime persona :o O. o

• My picture is cute and romantic, I am just cute :P

• I'm not that romantic. Wish I was though.

• Why do you think not?

• Because I kind of get uncomfortable of the cheesy lovey dovey stuff lol. I guess I'm just not that kind of person

• Nothing wrong with that :)

• I love romance, but I would prefer the guy coming home with a shy face and one rose for our anniversary... Too much money is overrated. If we used it on traveling or pets or adventures that would mean so much more.

• It's all good, nothing over the top. But I would like it throughout the year not just on special occasions.

• Yes I love it❤️

• i want a romantic guy <3

• Depend I like it generally but if it's all just words and all it make me uncomfortable

• I love it when my guy gets all romantic. ❤️

• Yes yes and yesssss, romantic person over yhere

• Lovey dovey I believe the correct term is

• Yeah, I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic..

• Romance is ok, but not too much.

• i adore it :) i love Romantic guys

• No, it's too false. I don't need romance to prove I'm loved and wanted

• Love it!

• i hate seeing couple doing cheesy thing but i love to do cheesy thing with my boyfriend yes im weird

• not much

• Yes I love it.