What is a good Valentine's Day gift for my boyfriend?

So a little context here. I've been dating him for about 4 months but we are pretty serious. He just transferred to a bigger university and is just a little further away so we don't have as much time together. He's very busy, he's in the Boy Scouts, loves marvel, and is 20 years old. He loves going to the gym, protein shakes and supplements and all that. He doesn't have a lot of money right now, so I don't want to spend any more than $30-40. I got him an expensive Christmas present and that was a little awkward with the price gap in our presents, I could tell he was embarrassed. Any idea really? The only one I have so far is a new wallet and one of those metal wallet inserts that can be personalized. The wallet is leather and can have his initials laser cut into it. Those together would be about $40, but I'm open to other ideas or your opinion if you think that's a safe gift. Thanks for your advice!

• I like your wallet idea
    38%(10)32%(11)Vote12%(1)
  • You're spending too much
    8%(2)6%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • You're spending too little
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Make him something yourself (DIY gift)
    31%(8)26%(9)Vote12%(1)
  • I don't like your wallet gift idea, try something else
    8%(2)9%(3)Vote12%(1)
  • I just want to see the poll results lol
    15%(4)27%(9)Vote64%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's into the scouts and doesn't already have one, you could get him a nice multitool and have it engraved for around 40 bucks. I bought myself a Ganzo G302 recently and it's almost as good as my Leatherman that cost 4 times as much. Gearbest and ebay sell them, or the g202 model is a bit cheaper if you need to stick to under 40 total. The wallet is a nice idea too, just thought I'd suggest another option :)

What Guys Said 3

• Spend money on a getaway. Get this guy laid, no 20 year old should be doing boy scouts unless he has kids in it. He sounds like a man child.

• Lol he gets laid a couple times a week. It's venturing, not Boy Scout, and he's in the office positions so he runs the programs and stuff like that, he's not doing merit badge stuff. That would be lame af.

• well , get him sth that he like. he like the gym? het him sth from the gym and put a little ribbon on it. that'll mean a lot to him.

• give him a bj guys love those

What Girls Said 4

• I'm getting my fiancé a personalised book full of reasons why I love him. I like your idea but if you want to check out the book thing search lovebook on Google 😊

• cook for him

• 4 months is still in the honeymoon stage so dont get too crazy

• This is beautiful idea