Singles: What do you have planned for Valentines Day?

What do you do with yourself on V Day when you know you'll be spending it alone?
Do you treat it like just another day, or do you indulge yourself a little with some self care?

I'll probably take myself out to see a movie, grab some dinner and a massage.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• hug my dog and get her treats.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a musician so I'll be having a gig that day :)

• Nice! With 100%Vg, low resistance coils and high airflow you could be the fog machine for the band too lol

• hahaha XD.. I love it \m/

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• I'm only 16 haha but I have no plans. It sucks that it is during the week. I have two tests that day which I'm extremely bummed about, my honors chemistry test and a theology test... not looking forward to that. Probably wear my clip-in rose flower in my hair to school, stay up all night studying for chem the night before so I can feel confident about it. Get home and try to relax, do homework, until I go to dance. Then get home again and try to eat some chocolate or something my mom usually buys for V-day and probably think about my crush <3 haha!!! But that weekend we have a school Valentine's Dance and I might see my crush there so I'm looking forward to that. Probably try to do a face mask at night too

• Naww... That's very sweet of your Mum!

• It is!! I love her very very much <3!

• I bet she loves you at least as much! It's so nice to hear when someone loves and appreciates their parent. Good for you!

• I will probably stay up will ever one is in bed, and watch a romantic movie, with gingersnap cookies.

• Do you have any movies in mind? I'll probably watch some sci-fi, action or comedy to steer clear of the mushy feely stuff lol

• Hmm... Just checked. Assassins Creed and the new xXx movies are out. Coin flip time! =)

• Lmao 😆

• I might go spend some time with my grandson♡

• Spending time with family and loved ones is a great way to appreciate what you DO have! Good for you =)

• I wouldn't know, I've never had a boyfriend and never will. Kids hugs make everything better don't they? =)

• Lol yes they do♡

• It's just a regular day for me, i haven't any plan

• Zero plans like every year. Probably do what I did on New Years and go to bed early and forget it exists.

What Guys Said 1