Does your school/college celebrate Valentine's Day?

My school and @luci92 's school celebrate VD and I really think its unfair lol
An amazing formal dancing party is organised and there are a lot of roses and xoxolates and every romantic stuff
•___________________________•

• yes
  • no
  • im not in school/college anymore
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Only in my elementary school. There they set little bags out with everyone's name where people could give them presents anonymously.

In primary school I tried getting all the girls chocolates, and I got a bigger box of chocolates for the girl I especially liked. No other boy was doing that though, as they generally said girls have cooties and that I should stay away from them. I mainly wanted to contract cooties because I found girls so pretty and didn't mind. I thought it was worth getting cooties to kiss a girl.

I kind of ended up going pimp at that point since I was the only one giving girls presents and was hogging up all their attention. They all thanked me until they noticed I got that one girl I especially liked a bigger box than usual. After that the mood turned sour. I had girls coming up and asking, "Why did you get her a bigger box of chocolates?"

Being only a little kid at the time, I couldn't find a way to articulate it in a sensitive and diplomatic way. I was like, "Uhh, I like all of you but I like her better!" That made them all mad and suddenly things got all bitter and resentful all of a sudden. That said, I was kind of enjoying the chaos.

Most Helpful Girl

• on my campus, we have the option to send candygrams to friends or other special people. there's also "send your crush a crush", which allows you to send them a can of crush pop... which i think is pretty creative lol.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• My school did, there were secret admirer cards/gifts, dancing for the older students etc. They put a gift limit in though after one dude bought one of those giant teddy bears for his girl and made every other guy feel inadequate 😂

• My school celebrations was we all passed out cards and gifts to everybody in class. We also had class parties with cupcakes, food and refreshments. We ate open are cards and gifts and partied with music and games.

• My highschool celebrated it.

A group of students was tasked with delivering valentine cards and at night a club was booked for a Saint Valentine's party. You had to be 16 or over to attend.

• not the uni in general but there are parties for students

• My secondary school and my university did. I can't remember about my primary school.

• I go to a grammar school, so there would probably be an outrage if they made us celebrate it :p

• We stopped doing it in my school at middle schoo.

• nope

• Yeah they make us celebrate it with tons of homework. #WhatATimeToBeAlive

• Umm ok

• I'm not in school/college anymore but the schools I've been to did celebrate Valentine's day.

• In Japan school I studied in, sometime it does.

• i currently can't take classes

• no, they stopped VD in elementary school

• It used to

What Girls Said 12

• Our school doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day.

There are far more important things to do in school than to use time by celebrating a holiday than is more worthwhile to be celebrated outside school.

• In a way, they offer sendings of a piece of candy for $1 to someone you want

• Yes you can buy a rose for someone and then th concierge will bring it to the person in the classroom

• lol our prime minister was assassinated so univs schools and all are closed. hahaha

• no we it didn't use to celebrate it

• Yep we do and it makes me wanna kill everyone else.

• my uni isn't open on valentines haha but Easter thouugghhh we get chocolate everyday.

• i meant to put no

• no cz it's the day our previous prime minister died on

• Nope my university doesn't celebrate it.

• We're not even at school for valentines this year... it's half term for us

• valentines is overated is just a consumer day for businesses to make money that is all