I want to give him a little gift on Valentine's day; what would you like to get (gift) from a girl you like?

So we're not dating but we both admitted that we like each other and I want to give something to him on Valentine's day! <3
I'm thinking of baking something (maybe soufflé cheesecake) and a little card to go with it (wrapped nicely)

Please comment below some ideas I could give/ do on Valentine's day! :D

• Sweets baked by her
  • DIY craft
  • Savoury food cooked by her
    Vote C
  • Anything!
    Vote D
  • Other (please comment)
    Vote E

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Her saying that she would like to have anal sex and give me bjs for the rest of my life. ;) The gift that keeps on giving!!

• Something that shows you care (possibly related to an interest of his to show you listen) no matter how big or small.

• Just her being a friend to listen to me matters the most.

• A hug. ;_;

• i wouldn't if i were you. vday is generally reserved for relationships. i strongly recommend NOT doing this

What Girls Said 4

• absolutely nothing.
    I'm so happy about my boyfriend not being interested in this day.
    I couldn't care less.
    we have our own anniversary. We don't need a day to prove how much we love each other, because everyone does on this day.
    We live together, still having dates. Sometimes he brings flowers, and I know, he does, because he want to. Not because he thinks he has to.

• leather wallet, button down shirt (if he's into that), techie items, and food of course!

• make a cake

• give him some bomb ass head