Girls, I don't know how I can meet up with my crush on Valentine's Day?

The guy that I like, well.. I'm kinda stuck on what to do because I want to get a moment where we are alone and we can talk... and his parents aren't gonna let him come to my house for sure, my parents aren't gonna let me go to his house, and even if we do get a chance to meet up I highly doubt they would let us talk..

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're young, suck it up. We were all you at some point and couldn't do things. You'll be able to when you're older.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Why wouldn't they let you? Can you drive? If so try meeting somewhere!

• First, how old are you? And second maybe at school just pull him aside? And do you know if he likes you back?

• We are in Middle School, turning 12.. I'm pretty sure he likes me back lol I overheard him talking to my friend about him sending me one of the secret valentines that my school is doing, he knows I like him and he told me he liked me too so.. yeah I guess xD

• meet somewhere like a cafe

• our parents won't let us do that, also we have school on Valentines day I was hoping there was somewhere in the school (besides the bathroom of course, gender stuff...) without cameras where we could chat... or something hehe