Any Valentine's day gift idea for my girl?

Here are some pointers:

-Engaged, together for 6 years.
-She really likes kids, studied preschool.
-Into weightlifting, olympic lifts.

I have absolutely no idea what to get her without spending a fortune. Any ideas?

My thoughts: Sexy underwear (crotchless stuff etc), flowers, jewelry, restaurant, see the 50 shades of grey #2 as a surprise (she worships the books, naughty girl).

Any help? Guys what are you getting for her ang Girls, what would you like as a gift? All ideas welcome.

Updates:
-Budget: up to 20-30$.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love it if I came home to a home cooked meal with some candles sit down and eat together. Then go out to a movie then come home to have some amazing sex. Maybe even write her a love note and put it on her pillow. it's the simple things that I love

0|1
    0|0
    • This is really great. And you're right about the small things matter the most thing. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• ya, and guys are not supposed to feel too old for having a woman in their life, which fills me with hatred and resentment

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• movie then home cooked meal for dinner

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe let us know your budget?

0|0
    0|0
  • i know a gift you could give her that is completely free. some bomb dick

0|0
    0|0
    • We dont see sex as something specia, reserved for special occassionsl. We have regular great sex. Thanks anyways.

• Hun if youve been together 6 years surely you should know?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its more like I've run out of options.

• Ah :) got you. Well I like your. ideas to be fair as dont see the point spending a fortune on one day you should be happy together any other

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!