Single on V-Day?

What is the best way to spend Valentines day when you are single?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there is really nothing to do , its entirely depressing , everything revolves around people in relationships , I'm not even going to leave my room after 6pm that day , just find something to do at home

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• My take will be work, then hit the gym, after it go to some party meet friends have fun. I am not really in it so who cares just another normal day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably get drunk and forget it ever happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take your parents out on a lunch.. arrange a nice lunch for them..
    If yu have a pet.. make him/her feel the most special one this Valentine's day.. after all they never backbite.. so ni question of loyalty !! Yay!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter, jut do whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • forget its even a thing and move on with your life

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is spending the day with her best friends. so yeah I am single

0|0
    0|0
  • Like every other days, at the gym 💪💪

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't mean anything to me so I just ignore and treat it as just another regular day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go out and do something fun like see a movie 👹

0|0
    0|0
  • Hang out with your friends, u less your friends are your pets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Act like you own the day and ask out random good looking women, if you're lucky then good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laptop and tons of creamy lotion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Buying yourself the best and most extravagant box of chocolates ever (maybe even flowers if you're feeling fancy) and then having a super classy "dinner date" with yourself at home while silently complimenting yourself on what a good girlfriend you are 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • With other single girlfriends. Go to a movie together, have dinner, go to the gym or spa together mani/pedi, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I work on Valentine's Day, but if I didn't I would probably have a "me" day. I'd put on some comfy pajamas, make some yummy snacks and watch my favorite TV shows and movies all day. Bliss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate and Netflix

1|0
    0|0
  • I just bought myself roses a week early! I have no plans but it's a work night so I'll likely be working late as usual.

0|0
    0|0
  • go out with all your single friends and have some funnnnnnnn

0|0
    0|0
  • Pining for your crush. Make believe you spend the day together and end it with a sensual kiss and maybe more.

Watch that show or movie you've been wanting to see, then sleep.

0|0
    0|0