Is it silly for me to get my girlfriend large stuffed animal for Valentine's day?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Humans crave comfort and cuddles and I'd personally see it as a stand-in for when you're not there to cuddle with. Try and make it her favourite animal, She'll like it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes that's only cute in high school

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• It's not what I would want. It's a nice gesture, but it's not the kind of thing you really want to keep forever. Those oversized stuffed animals tend to be really cheaply made, and you have to figure out where to keep them... it's just a pain. If your girlfriend is super obsessed with stuffed animals, or she collects a certain type of animal, then maybe she'd appreciate it, but if you choose this as a gift make sure it is a well-made one.

• Yes. Please don't do it. My boyfriend got me one recently as a gift. Sure it's a nice gesture.
    But it holds zero value and it takes up so much space in my cupboard. It doesn't look good anywhere.
    Its cute. For the first 3 minutes.

• Exactly. Cute for the first three minutes. Then you realize that you have to put it somewhere, and that a stuffed animal that is huge yet affordable is cheaply made and has a scratchy tag the size of your head.

• I once got a giant wiener dog and I was surprised and I liked it

• aww of course not!

• Yess

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!