What do you think of Valentine's Day?

My personal opinion is that it's totally overrated. Couples should show their love towards each other throughout the whole year and not overly showcase it on one day. Of course they still love each other on every other day but I personally would prefer to be spoiled on my birthday.

• It's overrated.
    42%(15)34%(26)Vote28%(11)
  • It's the best day of the year.
    11%(4)7%(5)Vote2%(1)
  • I don't care really.
    36%(13)46%(35)Vote55%(22)
  • Results.
    11%(4)13%(10)Vote15%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol of course a couple should show their love to each other all year. But if there's one day where you get to be extra loving to your partner, what's wrong with that?

• I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying it's overrated.

What Guys Said 14

• I think that it shouldn't be the holiday of couples, but just of love. Why do the single people have to exclude themselves? Go out and love someone! Buy dinner for the homeless man you always walk past on the corner. Stop and talk to the old man sitting alone on the bench. Make it about actual love, not about being in love!

• Never had a girlfriend so it's like any other day of the year to me. I don't even understand why we need a specific day for or about love. Show it whenever you want. Surprise your partner with flowers, gifts, whatever you want at random times. Should be more fun that way.

• I think Valentine's Day is good overall, but never celebrated. you could say i never had reason to do it, but when i celebrate it ill tell you what i think then. who knows i just might like it :D

• I can't say for sure as I have not been able to experience it the way it was intended to be experienced as I haven't had a Valentine yet :(

• I think it's a bullshit holiday made up by marketing to get guys to buy more stuff so they can keep their girlfriends/wives!!!

Now excuse me while I have to get something for my girlfriend!!

• It's been commercialized just like every other special day. Sure, I buy flowers and cards, but love should be shown daily.

• its my birthday

• I don't much care if it's Valentines, the New Year or my birthday.

• bullshit day

• Just have great sex on it.

• Very disgusting, uuh😜😜😜

• It's a fake commercialized day aimed at raping men's wallets

• the only reason it exists, is to show single people, they're still single

What Girls Said 13

• Eh... I feel like people feel obligated to buy shit for their significant others just because it is frowned upon if they don't. Seems lame.

• I don't really care that much about it. I don't want one special day for my boyfriend to show me he loves me. That should be an every day thing.

• It's an all about the money holiday. Useless. I buy my kids things. I kiss my husband and say I love you like every other day of our lives lol.

• I only hate the gift part!!! i have no idea wht to buy.. ever!! But it's not bad to have a love day.. 🙃

• Its another day - just like Christmas- when the big beast of commerce forces suckers to empty their wallets

• overrated

• I think it s cool
    No strong feelings about it but I do like any type of celebration

• I love it

• I don't view Valentine's day as just a couple's holiday... singles can celebrate it too by showing appreciation to loved ones like relatives or friends.

• shouldn't you love your significant other the same during the year? My opinion

• I don't think that they suddenly love each other more but they showcase it.

• i dont really care but i do wish my SO and he wish me thats all

• A bit overrated :)

• Eh, I think the vitriol towards it goes a bit far. If people don't like it they don't have to celebrate it, lol, those people that go around just talking shit about it and implying how much better they are because they don't like it are annoying as fuck.

I personally think it's a cute little excuse to be cheesy romantic. I love the candy. My boyfriend likes it to because it's one of the few days a year I'm into anal haha

• That's great for you and I'm really not trying to ruin it for others. I just think it puts couples under pressure because there's always that couple that does it bigger and better. However if it works for you, that's amazing!