What was your first Valentine gift? And Were you happy to received it from that specific person?

I am 25 years old. I never receive a Valentine gift from a guy. Male friends told me I am caring, honest, loyal friend, always smiling, soft hearted. But they are only my friends, not my Valentine. I did confess my love twice, but guys turn me down because they are not attracted to me or they don't think I am pretty. It hurt my feelings but I got over it because I am cheerful in my own way. Anyway, I don't have experience in how it will feel to receive a Valentine or romantic gift from a guy.

Everyday people don't publicly show how much they care or love someone. I assume it was because people show it privately with the ones they love or care about, or some people are shy or some people don't want others to know about their live. But there is always one day, where someone want to show others what their love means to that person they care about, and this day may not be on February 14, but on some other special day.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• my first was shampoo that the girl liked the best was a first kiss from my middle school crush I was on cloud 9 all day

• Valentine's Day is just another day. Why do you want to have romance on that what day? Its quite dumb to be blunt. You want a guy who is romantic all year long and doesn't need an excuse, Valentine's Day, to woo his girl and treat her to a nice romantic dinner and gifts. So get this, I've never had a Valentine ever sadness out of your head. You don't want that! Its basically a made up Holiday to get money from people. You'll find a guy you are young. Hey I'm 25 as well going on 26 and single as well. Honestly enjoying the hell out of it. I've had relationships in the past tho. You'll find a dude. Just be yourself and change for no one! You also have to put yourself out there. can't be meeting guys if you don't go out. And two times getting rejected is nothing. So now that my rant is over. My first Valentine was when I was a Freshmen in High school. She just got back from Vacation to Florida on winter break and she brought me a seashell. With a cute little note saying that when you see this you'll think of me. We couldn't go on dates much because we had no jobs yet or money and because every other weekend she was at her dad's that lived 2 hours away. So I really liked the thought not the gift itself.

• You're a mean one Mr Grinch

• Oh I agree with you but it did make you giggle didn't it

• @AnaWryneck hahaha yes. Yes it did😛😛😛

• i am single AF and i never received any gift in my whole life but what i do have is a group of cheering friends.

• I think a Valentine gift is just crap to girls. They are too mean and they never like what you bought for her. So you will not like it

What Girls Said 16

• A piggie bank. I almost cried because I thought he was trying to tell me that I was fat. Lol. Turns out he brought it because it was artistic, ( it was painted in rainbow dots) and because at the time I worked in a bank.

• Romance and generosity should be given freely in a relationship, not just on one day out of the whole year.

• I got a box of chocolates and a rose, and a note from some random guy at school who I had no idea existed. Apparently he had been crushing on me for the entire year.

• In high school, I got an origami heart with a poem inside. My friend Dominick gave it me and he is extremely gay.

• My "first" Valentine's day gift was a bracelet from m dad when I was like 7 months old my next one was when I was five this boy Ozzie had brought a box of chocolates some flowers bigger than us and a card (I still have it it's cute) it says B mine and then this boy named Jon who I thought was sooooooooooooo cute because he looked like Zac in my baby mind gave me a pack of starburst he probably had for himself and a kiss on the cheek which at the time was AWESOME as for the guy I'm with his first gift was Jewelry

• 3 years ago I got a rose. And what I wanted was sex. I broke up with him that night. I didn't have a vase so I put it in a beer mug. I know I know cruel but I have my needs.
    Last year I got a painting done by my boyfriend. I almost broke up with him that night, too lol cause he was only paying attention to his bloody cigarettes and not me...
    On all the other Valentine's I was single hahaha This year I will probably be alone too because my new boyfriend lives far away. I will see him during the weekend before Valentine's but I don't know if it's going to be more romantic than our usual weekends.
    Anyway I don't think you should worry about it. These Valentine's are the least important thing in the world. Maybe you could also start dressing up a little more or doing some (different) make-up. Be more confident and flirt. Confidence is the most attractive thing. I hope you find your lover boy. Be happy ♡ kisses

• I also never received a gift and that's not a problem! It's just a fucking day. Nothing special. It's so overrated.
    If you really love someone, you don't need one special day to show your love, that's so stupid.
    You're forced to give someone that you love a gift, that's in my eyes not love, just a obligation.

Moreover all the single people crying about being forever alone! (I'm single to, god bless me!) God, grow up. (sorry not my day, today)

• Who cares, Valentine is just another stupid commercial day. fuck that

• i've never really got a gift on Valentine's day as we don't really celebrate it here. but i got a note in 7th grade that was in my locker that said: hi, happy Valentine's day. i think your cute.
    never got to know who it was from T^T

• The first was from my 1st grade boyfriend lol. He made me a small painting and gave a bouquet of fake roses and some chocolates. He also wrote me a letter I think he was very cute ahahahha we've been together for 4/5 years lol

• I've never had a Valentine's gift either, and I was married. The first gift I ever got was a teddy bear from my 11-yr-old son, because I told him I wanted one and gave the babysitter money to take him shopping.

• I'm fugly trash, lmao. No one ever gets me anything. I have gotten pity chocolate a couple of times from close friends. I too have confessed to people, but I am ALWAYS turned down. I guess I just shoot too far out of my league or something.

• First valentine was when I was almost a year old. My boyfriend gave me one of his diapers. It was so joocy.

• Never had a Valentine's Day gift in my life lololollll

• I've never been given a valentines day gift. I've always been single on Valentine's day

• My current boyfriend got me dress's and other stuff I was very happy 😊