What are my single GAGers gonna do for Valentine's day?

Im just gonna chill at home, deal with some uni stuff (yay uni stuff) and probably do nothing. If I work tho than I hope its empty (I work in retail).

P. S. Has anyone worked retail on Valentines day? Is it usually full or empty?

#Singleislife

Updates:
@GAG please dont alter my questions with a picture without my permission. Its disrespectful as fuck.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Nothing other than the usual daily routine stuff. If I'm scheduled to work then I go to work. I just look on the bright side of not having to go shopping and buying somebody gifts, candy, cards, etc. since we Singles don't have any of those pressures compared to some of those that are already in committed relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. it's a Tuesday, so I'll probably be off from all 3 of my jobs. I'm not single but in a LDR, and we won't be able to see each other. So, kinda single-ish I guess. I'll just play games and talk to friends. Just another day like any other except I won't have to slave away, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Eeek THREE JOBS?

• It can't be said I don't like to keep busy. ;) I work full time as a professor, but have a lot of free time, so I also teach for a small 4-year private college, and work in the fresh cut produce department of a local grocery store. Being the restless person I am, I like to be doing something whenever I'm awake. I'm surprised I don't do them in my sleep, lol.

• Goddamn bro. Thats insane. I could never do that D:

• I'm gonna work and spend time with my parents.

2|1
    0|0
    • I think its awesome you gonna spend time with your parents <3 they dont live forever and its always good to appreciate them and lol there's no escaping work :p what field do you work in?

• Thanks. I'm a tattoo artist.

• Ayyy thats pretty damn cool. Not everyday I meet a tattoo artist :p

• The same thing we do every night Pinkie, we try and take over the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvAYwpUDv8

2|0
    0|0
  • Working.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scheduled to work a 14hr shift that day. Didn't plan it out on purpose or anything but since I'm single I just really don't think about it and treat it like any other day!

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably hang out with my cousin. Also stay at my grabdparent's house possibly to help my grandpa. He just had hip surgery

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • Chill in the dorm, blast music in my earbuds so I don't have to listen to my roomate Skype with his girl. Also retail should be fairly empty after 6ish

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks bruh (Y) Im gonna go to the dorms in the fall. Whats dorm life like? Are you afraid of your roommate stealing your stuff?

• Show All
    • Most schools have a survey made up for picking roommates. Do you smoke? and Do you care if your roommate smokes? are usually questions

• Oh awesome! Thanks!

• maybe go online the day before or of and see if I can get a last minute date.

1|0
    0|0
  • work

1|0
    0|0
    • Ayyy work is life. What do you work in?

• Show All
    • okay well you obviously dont have the willpower so i dont have any more advice. :- D

• lol true true.

• Nothing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I throw a party for all my single friends on Valentine's Day cuz being single is the way to go and no one can tell us that it's too late to party

1|0
    0|0
  • Working all day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know probably think about my ex

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to class. Do homework.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • nothin only chillin like villain

1|0
    0|0
  • eh ill probably just be a little more sad than usual

1|0
    0|0
  • didn't plan that far ahead, just broke up last month lol. probably having a date with my PS4 lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Eek why did you guys break up? Ayy I wish I had a ps4. I have a ps2.

• Show All
    • I had a PlayStation Vita, very fun little device, enjoyed it quite a bit. I had several PS1 games on it, played Rayman a lot.:)

• OMG I LOVE RAYMAN. And crash bandicoot! I had a psp

What Girls Said 7

• V-day: go to school, take my honors chem test, probably worry about what I got for the rest of the school day. get home. study for my french test the next day and theology test on Thursday, go to dance. get home, practice violin.

Yep not many fun plans for me. I love valentines day - but only because of the pink and red colors and flowers and romance and love and chocolate <3 !

1|0
    0|0
    • YOU STUDY FRENCH? You instantly win points with me <3 AND THE VIOLIN? OMG WOMAN

I dont like valentines day. Prob cuz im single lol.

• Show All
    • Nope. I'm not, I'm white but I admire their talent!

• Look at couple celebrating their V- day while knowing that their
    amusement won't last for long..

Haha jk. I will not do that much than working, on night shift at the hospital.

1|0
    0|0
  • online assignment most likely

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any plan

1|0
    0|0
  • might shop

1|1
    0|0
    • Ooh I love shopping. What are your favourite stores?

• Show All
    • i feel like my suggestions might not help

• NETFLIX <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch a lot of old romantic movies.
    Eat chocolate.

1|0
    0|0