Should I get her flowers?

So I've been talking to this girl for a year or so. So we hung out for the first time last week and i told her i had a good time and we should do it again. She said the same too. So i asked if she wanted to get food this upcoming week which coincidentally happens to be on Valentine's Day, she said she has tests to study for but suggested we could both study together even though we don't have the same class. So I was wondering if it is too fast if I got her flowers?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I think flowers are perfect and that your pace is great. Not too rushed or quick at all. It's a good idea, personally. If you are just sending the flowers to her and you are not there, send them with a nice note. Maybe encouraging her and wishing her good luck on her exams. If you are giving it to her in person, you can tell her something. Like for example, if she likes something cute, you can say they're "magic exam luck flowers". (Sure to grant her luck on her exams) if you have time and can help her though, helping her study is good as well. Go for it, champ; wishing you luck!

What Guys Said 2

• I think flowers would be fine, but you know you have to send them to her work, right? Showing up with flowers is meaningless. The whole value in flowers is so that she can receive them in front of a bunch of people and have other women oooh and ahhh over them.

• I forgot to mention that we are in college so that would not work

• Right, that's why I mentioned it. I would pass on the flowers and would go for something else because their value is highly diminished if they aren't delivered in front of a lot of people.

• Ah I see. Thanks for the input!

• give her something simple like a heart card, a box of chocolates, and flowers