Hello I'm 39 years old and never had a girlfriend, I have never held a girls hand or kissed a girl, women have never shown interest, am I a weird and a loser?

Valentine's Day makes me feel lonely and I'm just wondering what what is wrong with me...

• Yes
  • No

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• normal

• Something like this does not make ya weird, geez.

• You need to get out and look

• What's the point I have tried all my life, the only reason I asked this question is to find out what others think about people like me who have never had a girlfriend. Obviously judging by the poll results so far it looks like I am weird so it is what it is.

• you should kiss a girl's hand while holding her lips. then you'll be a boss.

• Don't trust the GAG community. You're not weird.

• There's a lot of gals out there that need all this, waiting for you to step up & provide it... or you can sit in your room & wish some gal will break down a random door to find you & provide it.

What Guys Said 6

• i'm sure more common than we think

• Why does it say you're between the ages of 18 and 24?

• You should be a wizard by now.

• dude you're probably gay sorry

• Girls just have never been interested in me, I have tried and tried and I even have approached women but I gave up 8 years ago after getting constant looks of disgust and finally called a creep.

• Weird losers only think of themselves and how to help selves, so
    easy to fix that by
    fixating on some ELSE that needs help, hand holding, et al. what you wrote

• Amazingly you're not the only one. I have kissed a girl though and do get interest