What should I do for my boyfriend on Valentine's Day?

My boyfriend said he has a "secret date" planned out for Valentine's day that lasts a couple hours and includes dinner. He also got me a silver and diamond bracelet that he decided to give me early. I know it's typically a day that boyfriends are supposed to be in charge of, but I think I need to do my part in spoiling him. Sex obviously is a part of it, but I want to do more.

Thing is, I'm broke lol. $20 max is what I can do. What do you recommend?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Learn how to make paper stars, inside each star right a reason why you love him, and then put them in a jar, I know it's gay but it's meaningful

• That is actually a great idea

• My girlfriend did that for me last year and I was surprised how much I actually enjoyed that present, it's so beautiful and just meaningful, it's a personalised presents

• dk, dc

What Girls Said 2

• I'm broke as well, so what I did is I painted several paintings that have meanings to the both of us. On the back I wrote little notes or letters. Then put it all together into a book. I also am going to give him his favorite candy. Nothing fancy but it has meaning

• buy him some sort of keepsake for the day, cute plush or meaningful card, favorite sweets. Also, look your very best for him :)