How Do I Write A Valentine's Card?

I want to write a Valentine's Card for my boyfriend and one of my guy friend that I've known for a long time. I just don't know how to... I don't have a lot of experience with love & romance. I've been only been in like 1 or 2 relationship. I don't wanna mess up something up , and have something make no sense or something absurd. I want to come up with something creativity but it's kinda hard to.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you want to send a guy friend a Valentine's card? I fully understand that you mean well, but it seems a bit odd that you would send a platonic friend a Valentine's card.

What Girls Said 1

• You should send what's comfortable. Write something down that comes from the heart, and if you think it good use it. If I wrote something to my boyfriend it would mention how I care about him and appreciate him but it would be the same for my friend too. So be careful when phrasing things! Hope this helps!