First date on Valentine's Day. Yes or no?

Okay. So I met a guy off bumble and we get along really well. He's seems totally normal, funny, smart, kind all that good stuff. We had originally planned to meet this weekend, but he ended up having a work thing. He quickly rescheduled, BUT he lives about 2 hours away and wants to drive to come meet me on Valentine's Day for the first time. I'm not getting any weirdo vibes off him, but I am a little sketched out by the first date on Valentine's Day thing. Should I go for it?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you should go for it. I mean, Valentine's Day isn't a particularly special day for me so I would have no trouble asking out a woman on Valentine's Day. Although, I know what would happen -- I'd show up at a restaurant and wonder why it was so busy. I'd try to get a table and they'd ask "Do you have a reservation?" followed by the bad news -- the place is booked. I'd end up having to take her to some sort of ethnic food, which isn't bad... just not what I had in mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the problem, except if we end up talking too much I'd have to cut the date short because I have work the next day.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, why not?

• Just as long as you are not relying on this guy for a ride it should be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Just try and see :).

• I don't think that's a good idea, but do whatever you want.