I hate Valentine's Day because?

• I'm single
    75%(18)83%(39)Vote91%(21)
  • I'm not single
    25%(6)17%(8)Vote9%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it because it's a stupid tradition.
    I will be spending it in class.
    where in one of my classes I'll be sitting next to my best friend (who's also the girl I have a crush on) and next to one of my other friends who knows I have a crush on my best friend. While knowing that my best friend is not interested in me

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, don't hate it, but am not a fan. I don't know, seems so commercialized to the point of walking in any store right now looks like Cupid puked everywhere. I don't like the idea that it's some kind of mandatory, buy somebody shit day, because Hallmark said so.

I'm not single, but I also kinda refuse to celebrate it. I'll say it, but I don't do the commercialized part of it. I'm more about spontaneous stuff out of the blue, because it feels more meaningful. Already planning a random jet ski to an island for a bonfire camping trip in March. That'll be a surprise, aND I might call it Valentine's Friday night just to be a smart ass, lol.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• I don't hate it, I find it meaningless when I'm single.

• I hate the dumb hype around it. Feb 14 is known as friends' day here. A day when you hang out with your chums.

• I'm single, I look at it like this, I will be watching the 40 yr. old virgin starring Steve
    Carrel; while eating either Beef 'n' Bean Burritos drenched in Mosquito Barbecue
    Sauce and Honey Mustard Sauce; alongside Synder's of Hanover Honey Mustard 'n' Onion Pretzel Pieces and an Arnold Palmer; while flirting with someone in a Live Chat, so I'm good. Note: Next year will be different.

• I don't celebrate any holiday. Every day is just another day.

• I'm indifferent towards it

• im single, but, i choose to be. i hate it because people in rships are always rubbing it in single peoples face. it's like, grow up already

• I'm single.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't *hate* it, but I think it's pointless. It's a commercial holiday, and it does more harm than good by increasing the materialization in romance and relationships, which should be based on mutual goals and morals. If you want to go back in time and base your relationship on wealth and stuff, fine, but don't expect it to be a relationship filled with love and emotion.

• I am engaged. My fiance and i will be having a Skype date that night because he is out of state for school until May. And I work the 15th so I'm not driving down to be with him.

I have a 12:30 massage scheduled and then I am going to take a nap. :D And then Skype that night.

• Er, just so you are aware, Valentine's Day is the 14th

• Yeah? I have today (13th) off and tomorrow (14th) but I work Wednesday (15th). If I had the 15th off I might have driven the 6 hours to visit him for a few days. But I don't so I didn't.

• I pick option C. I don't hate it, I don't necessarily go crazy over it I think that people who want to celebrate should and the ones that don't, don't have to.

• I hate valentines day because I'm always alone even if I have a partner I've never spent it with someone and on valentines every year something bad happens to me. it may seem I'm just saying this but seriously in the last two years I've been dumped on valentines or I've I've been abused by my partner wander what this years is gunna b

• I don't hate it

• i dont really hate valentines day, its usually just another day for me ( i also get chocolates that are on sale after valentines day so thats awesome)

• Because I hate that the person I love is forced to show his love on one day in the year.
    If you love someone, you should be able to show it whenever you want.. On your own

• It's a very fun holiday for me <3

• I don't hate it, I just don't care for it and I'm not single.

• It's overrated lol

• I'm lovin it

• do not care about the dam thing

• I like valentines day.