If you put your devious mind to it, what's the worst gift you can give someone on Valentine's day?

175

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm really trying to come up with the absolute worst, most upsetting thing?

Maybe if you give your current SO something that you were originally given by an ex. Or, something that you originally bought for an ex. Or something like a membership to a swingers club- something that is a big lifestyle choice that they have never said they wanted and might even be upset by.

Most Helpful Guy

• Put a black widow spider in the small box, and a warrioir wasp. A centipede, waterbug, bullet ant, asain giant hornet. There. Enjoy ;)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 16

• Lv 1 would be like a gift that was supposedly sent from an ex because they were so in lurve~ They ordered ahead. extra points if the person was the one who ended the relationship.

After that I'd have to know like why I disliked them to get the appropriately evil ideas.

• An empty box of an Apple Phone, wrapped in a beautiful gift wrapper is the worst I can come up with.

With a note saying ' I knew you wanted this for so long so here it is '

• If you're a waiter/waitress, put an engagement ring in every girl's champagne/drink of choice. Watch the guy get hella confused while the girl is just ecstatic.

• I don't know maybe toilet paper
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Valentines-Day-Gag-gift.jpg

• I once got a slimming drink from a friend, and I also bought him a brand of milk that advertises helping men grow taller. This was back in high school

• Dead flowers or a box of opened chocolates.

• A dead rat.

• Framed pic of one of their parents neked. Ooor thro all their electronics n the tub full of water, print a pic, tape it to the door, full locks w glue. And the next one I dont advice, have a note saying "happy b day I filled you gas tank " and have a bunch of empty sugar packets on driver seat lolol dont ruin their car tho. These are pretty light and less phsyco lol

• Your ear in a box

• I'm going to get my boyfriend an eggplant. He said it's the only food he doesn't like and it was kind of a joke between us. I thought it'd be funny.

• Ok so the girl is in sexy lingerie and then just falls asleep.
    No sex for himmmmm.

• Not me but a serial killer could give someone a dead family.

• You could give your husband a divorce

• I was reading this story yesterday... the wife put divorce papers in a gift box for Christmas, made him wait till the end to open it, and she kept telling him it was a really special gift... I was like damn that's messed up lol

• Savageeee, that's horrible

• a big pile of cow shit with a period pad in the middle of it

• Someone's ear gently wrapped in colorful paper!

• HIV 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 4

• A tarantula in a box.

• My pregnancy test!

• Devil's Donuts

• A few boxes of condoms with a card that says "For your next family reunion"!