Is it right not to feel bad for being single on Valentines day?

I feel like its an adantage because you can treat yourself with the money you would use for a date.

108

Most Helpful Girl

• Money can't replace the sentiments of somebody who loves you. That doesn't mean being single on Valentine's day needs to suck or isn't as good as being together, but it's not all about chocolates, lingerie and gimmicks; it's a day just devoted to showing somebody special just how special they are. If you choose to, I suppose.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, it's honestly just another day. Single or not, no reason to feel bad because it's a particular holiday.

What Girls Said 9

• As long as you're happy, that's what matters.

• It's good that you don't experience sadness and depression like most people on Valentines Day, I'd say it's a super big plus because you have the freedom to do whatever you want! :)

• It's totally fine

• No more money for you.

• it is a common feeling for most singles

• Why should someone feel bad about being single any day

• No, of course there's nothing wrong with that

• -______________-

• No. Hell if you have enough you can get a hooker and not b alone lololol

What Guys Said 7

• however you feel is your thing. I always hated being single, but i feel like im probably going to be for the rest of my life

• Nahh bro you're fine :)

• No why

• Are you just asking a question for the sake of asking a question? The answer should be obvious.

• i honestly don't give a care about Valentine's day

• Money can totally replace emotions and stuff. Of course I'm gonna treat myself.

• I want to fuck someone new and horny