I drew my crushes face for Valentine's Day and I think I did a good job. What do you think? How'd I do?

I won't show her picture because identity crap but here's the drawing. Plus I got her a candy bar!!!
Opinions?I drew my crushes face for Valentine's Day and I think I did a good job.  What do you think??? How'd I do???

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• you can draw but she looks creepy I'm sorry dude. I wish I could see her picture to actually compare but oh well. practice some more

• Yah it's good for a face though. I think is good. It is creepy but I like it

• you did very well I can't draw for shit lmao

• I've done many good drawings and I just did a new predator one that's bad ass looking

• The face portion is good, looks kinda creepy but it's valentines day she'll like it. Draw a neck and add some texture to the hair.

• It's cool :)

What Guys Said 4

• okay, if you want my honest opinion, scrap the drawing, I'd just go with drawing something else

• It's the thought that counts.. Lol try drawing a neck though please

• I think you are quite good at drawing, you should become a professional.

• You're clearly a talented artist so I'll just have to assume it looks like her.