What do you think of the Valentine's day gift I got my guy?

So, i bought my guy this for Valentine's day to show my undying love and appreciation. It was $10.95 after tax... it was on clearance because the box was damaged. We don't normally do anything for V-day, but this year i figured i'd make an exception.

What do you think of the Valentine's day gift i got my guy?

• Wow! That is fantastic, why didn't i think of that?
    21%(4)36%(24)Vote42%(20)
  • Wtf? You're cheap...
    21%(4)15%(10)Vote12%(6)
  • It looks like you just stumbled on this by accident, bought it and then called it a Valentine's gift afterward
    58%(11)49%(33)Vote46%(22)

Most Helpful Guy

• Good idea! i dig it

• And here i figured you'd troll me for buying xbox stuff...

• if you pre-orde from gamestop i'd also troll you. Gamestop is a pretty shitty game company :P

• usually order off amazon..., but i do occasionally go into gamestop looking for used games... and some of them are getting nice selections of collectibles and paraphernalia that is cool to look through...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• It's an ok gift, I think Valentine's Day is supposed to be a little more romantic when it comes to gifts. If you were my girl, I would've rather had you spend that $10 on a pair of panties that o could eat off of you.

• i didn't realize edible panties were considered... romantic...

• Lol, you don't think so? It's not just the panties, but what it leads to, and what it states that you want.

• I have this thing about standing consoles upright. The SNES was laid flat and consoles thereafter should be flat!

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-object(e).gif

The bigger question is what games did you decide to get with it?

• none, its just a vertical stand... we have ton of games

• @BPTDK it'll help with space on the entertainment center... he doesn't know he needs it yet, he'll find out tonight haha

• haha sounds like you need it more than he does 😂😂😂😂

• It'd be funny if he had a ps4

• Especially if you normally don't do anything, it will have been a pleasant surprise so a good choice :D

• I prefer my xbox to be positioned horizontally :/

• It seems like you bought the most marginally useful item possible just so it's technically not a useless gift.

• I voted A, nothing bad about a practical gift! 8-)

• Yeah good idea. You need a stand to do that with the Xbox 1? That's gay.

• Xbox one? it should be given on Father's day

• @LastNightmare nah she bought a stand for vertically. With the 360 you didn't need one. Kinda dumb if that took that away away make you spend extra money on accessories in order to make it stand vertically.

• can't say for the guy, but Valentine's day just like any other day isn't about shit... it's about you and him and that you're both there

• that's an awesome gift cause its something he'll actually use, whenever he plays video games he'll think of you and it shows that you know him... unless if he doesn't have a Xbox one

• love your thoughts in the 3rd option. I voted for the 3rd option.
    but tbh "something is better than nothing".

• I'm sure he'll like it I guess he's a gamer like you 😊

• You're 32 years old. Unless you're not dating a 16 year old I think you need to move on from dating children.

• ohh, no kidding? Reallyyy... i wonder who the child is here...

• that is an excellent point... he works in the entertainment/technology industry... so gaming is more than just play time... how you perceive that is your own choice

• ur a good gf! thats so much better than a cliche gift like clothes or something

• That's a great Valentines Day gift ~!!!

• it looks nice

• If it came from the heart that's all that counts.

• Fantastic, nice work

• After seeing this gift I don't think his gaming console will be the only thinking standing vertically, if you catch my drift.

• "It looks like you just stumbled on this by accident, bought it and then called it a Valentine's gift afterward"

Lol

What Girls Said 4