Was this Valentine's Day your BEST EVER? If yes, what made it so special?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 43

• I'm pretty sure that all we did last Valentine's day was grab sushi at my favourite sushi restaurant. Which was fun and all but I think what we did yesterday (go for a bike ride together where he stayed by my side the whole time, seeing as how he knows I haven't ridden for just short of 6 months), grab dinner at a Persian restaurant afterwards then spent the evening cuddling/joking around while watching a movie that I'd picked out earlier is much better than going out for dinner to a fancy restaurant in my books. 👌

• It was special just like every other Valentine's Day i spend with my Man.
    He made tons of gifts and a romantic candle light dinner in a restaurant.
    We had to go early to bed though... because today we had to get up early to go to work.
    I guess we'll recover the rest this weekend lol

• Mine was okay, unfortunately I didn't have a special guy to share it with... but I did have super awesome best friends who shared it with me. I'm happy I wasn't alone on Valentine's Day. :) I even wrote a myTake about activities you could do on V-Day. XD

• This was. Last year I spent Valentine's Day with my ex in Disney Land. But just getting to hang out with my current boyfriend, with some close friends, getting drunk... it honestly was the best ever.

• It was actually. I spent the evening at the gym, attending HIIT courses and sweatibg with others. Can't conplain anyways.

• I went to fancy restaurant with my girlfriend. She gave me flowers and I gave her a teddy bear. Afterwards, we had sex

• Not at all
    It was nice tho I was alone at home all day so I got to bimge watch Friends and eat whatever I wanted to so it was good haha

• It was a good Valentine's Day for me. I got bouquet of Ferrero Rochers and a teddy bear

• it was just like any other day

• Nope I got hella cute stuff but it was just a Tuesday I got jewelry balloons bears and roses but I've had one better

• No, it wasn't. It was just another day in my life, nothing special has happened.

• my first Valentine's day with a guy I've known for a while.

• It was fine. Last year was the best, though. Spent it with my friends and we made brunch. Bailey's french toast, chocolate covered fruit, cream puff pastry. All kinds of stuff. Bacon. Mimosas. Sooo goood.

• I've never really had a great/memorable Valentine's Day.

• It was the first valentines where I had a boyfriend to spend it with and we had a really cozy evening so it was definitely the best Valentine's Day for me

• yes, cz we broke our parents law : p so it made it quite the adventure

• No. My boyfriend and I just argued :(

• It was nothing romantic but I get my licence driving (Finally) it was a very good day :)

• Yes! My fiance was very cute and made me a special card

• I didn't get shit, just an anonymous gift that ended up being from my jokester female friend

• yea it was great. lots of time together and woke up next to him <3

• No. I think the best Valentine's are when you're single because you don't get disappointed.

• Never had a special valentine days

First boyfriend got me flowers and chocolates because his mom told him so she even bought the flowers and chocolates

Second boyfriend which I am with for now got me nothing last year and nothing this year well he picked me up and gave me a melted ice cream pretty sure his left overs either that or he was like I shouldn't eat my ice cream I should give to evelin

• 3d

Ohh not good. May be time to change bf? third time lucky !!

• Nope, don't have anyone to spend it with. So it was pretty much just another day for me.

• Nope, this one kind of sucked.

• basically i was on a homework date with myself all night lmfao

• 50 shades darker was out

• The xxx rated sex I had with a guy I'm crushing on hard and have it bad for because he's so gorgeous

• Yes because the only person I developed true feelings for sent me a sweet message asking me to be his Valentine ❤️

• the worst one. nothing can be worse than having to study while all your friends are having fun but you can't because you are ill as hell

• More from Girls
    13

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4