Was this Valentine's Day your BEST EVER? If yes, what made it so special?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure that all we did last Valentine's day was grab sushi at my favourite sushi restaurant. Which was fun and all but I think what we did yesterday (go for a bike ride together where he stayed by my side the whole time, seeing as how he knows I haven't ridden for just short of 6 months), grab dinner at a Persian restaurant afterwards then spent the evening cuddling/joking around while watching a movie that I'd picked out earlier is much better than going out for dinner to a fancy restaurant in my books. 👌

Sponsored

What Girls Said 42

• It was special just like every other Valentine's Day i spend with my Man.
    He made tons of gifts and a romantic candle light dinner in a restaurant.
    We had to go early to bed though... because today we had to get up early to go to work.
    I guess we'll recover the rest this weekend lol

• This was. Last year I spent Valentine's Day with my ex in Disney Land. But just getting to hang out with my current boyfriend, with some close friends, getting drunk... it honestly was the best ever.

• Mine was okay, unfortunately I didn't have a special guy to share it with... but I did have super awesome best friends who shared it with me. I'm happy I wasn't alone on Valentine's Day. :) I even wrote a myTake about activities you could do on V-Day. XD

• I went to fancy restaurant with my girlfriend. She gave me flowers and I gave her a teddy bear. Afterwards, we had sex

• It was actually. I spent the evening at the gym, attending HIIT courses and sweatibg with others. Can't conplain anyways.

• It was fine. Last year was the best, though. Spent it with my friends and we made brunch. Bailey's french toast, chocolate covered fruit, cream puff pastry. All kinds of stuff. Bacon. Mimosas. Sooo goood.

• It was a good Valentine's Day for me. I got bouquet of Ferrero Rochers and a teddy bear

• Not at all
    It was nice tho I was alone at home all day so I got to bimge watch Friends and eat whatever I wanted to so it was good haha

• it was just like any other day

• Nope I got hella cute stuff but it was just a Tuesday I got jewelry balloons bears and roses but I've had one better

• No, it wasn't. It was just another day in my life, nothing special has happened.

• I didn't get shit, just an anonymous gift that ended up being from my jokester female friend

• I've never really had a great/memorable Valentine's Day.

• It was the first valentines where I had a boyfriend to spend it with and we had a really cozy evening so it was definitely the best Valentine's Day for me

• it was nice

• No. My boyfriend and I just argued :(

• It was nothing romantic but I get my licence driving (Finally) it was a very good day :)

• Yes! My fiance was very cute and made me a special card

• The xxx rated sex I had with a guy I'm crushing on hard and have it bad for because he's so gorgeous

• Nope, this one kind of sucked.

• No. I think the best Valentine's are when you're single because you don't get disappointed.

• yea it was great. lots of time together and woke up next to him <3

• yes, cz we broke our parents law : p so it made it quite the adventure

• my first Valentine's day with a guy I've known for a while.

• It was my worst yet

• 50 shades darker was out

• Nope, don't have anyone to spend it with. So it was pretty much just another day for me.

• basically i was on a homework date with myself all night lmfao

• Yes because the only person I developed true feelings for sent me a sweet message asking me to be his Valentine ❤️

• the worst one. nothing can be worse than having to study while all your friends are having fun but you can't because you are ill as hell

• More from Girls
    12

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4