Do you guys think my boyfriend will come back to me?

I guess we broke up. I am not sure. I was so disappointed at him ignoring me for over 12 days then just saying hi. We are not new in the relationship. It has been 8 months. He used to do this sometimes and then say he has been busy.

This time I ran out of patience I guess. I just told him that he was pretending to care and love but he never did and that he was using me. He was angry a bit and said he was busy.

*Did I make things worse or was I right?
* Should I just forget him or text him a nice message? Won't that be like begging him to come back?
* we have great chemistry. His eyes say he loves me and also everything he does. But when he is away I worry a lot and he can forget me. I just don't understand.

01