Guys how do you feel when a girl ends it?

So me and my guy friend have been 'kicking it' shall I say for the last 9 months, we've spoken 1-4 times every week and grew closer. I ended up with some attachment & had to bring up the dreaded four words 'we need to talk' the other night. He said 'me and you there's nothing.' I ended up saying that I think we should stop talking to each other. He went ape **** at this (the only time he's started an argument with me) he said some things like 'I hardly ever see you as it is.' & when I reassured him I just meant through text he said 'it's kinda **** as I did enjoy bantering with you.'

This was 2 days ago. During that time he's tweeted (right after our convo finished) 'why do I make such bad mistakes? I thought we grew wiser with age? #missedchance & also retweeted the name for the fear of change. He also changed his bio from a lot of sexual, manly things to basically saying sport was all that matters. He also apparently hasn't been able to sleep.

So I'm just wondering how guys react when a girl who's been in your life for nearly a year cuts ties with you? And how you feel?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel like shit and i get angry at them. but at least you gave him an explination as to why you wanted to cut things off with him. i never get one , i just get cut off

• Likewise Ocicatlvr, no explanation =)

• lol I said I was immature =)

• ohh ok. well in that case she was wrong to cut you off like that