What does it mean when a guy says LMP?

My boyfriend has a public instagram and I saw where he put LMP Yes or No game c: Are you cute: Are we friends: Would I date you: Would I hug you: Would I kiss you: Should we chill: Are you nice: Have you made me smile: Have you made me mad: Do I see you in my future:

I just would like to know what LMP means and would he be disrespecting me by being his girlfriend putting those other things or is it just a playful yes or no game he play with females?

We talk on the phone but he never mentions any of it and I don't want to ask him because I don't want to appear curious/jealous.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It stands for "like my picture" and when a female likes it'he'll say yes or no to all of those things with her. I don't really think it's appropriate considering he's in a relationship with you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Let Me Play would make the most sense. Not likely Last Menstrual Period or Lick My P$$$Y, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue, means he's immature probably. That or that he's on the internet too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel old at 24 when I see all these jokers abbreviating everything they say. I don't bother trying to sit and figure out what it might mean. Urban Dictionary says it means "Like My Pic"...like, why couldn't he have just said that? Does he say it so much that he got tired of typing that out and resorts to abbreviating it now?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Since this is on Instagram, it most likely it means "Like My Pic"

If I had to guess, it doesn't sound like something to take too seriously. People do stuff like this on social networking and blogging sites all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lick my penis or lick my p***y maybe...

0|3
    0|0
  • Um...it means 'Lick my Pussy'

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes