What does it mean when a guy says LMP?

My boyfriend has a public instagram and I saw where he put LMP Yes or No game c: Are you cute: Are we friends: Would I date you: Would I hug you: Would I kiss you: Should we chill: Are you nice: Have you made me smile: Have you made me mad: Do I see you in my future:

I just would like to know what LMP means and would he be disrespecting me by being his girlfriend putting those other things or is it just a playful yes or no game he play with females?

We talk on the phone but he never mentions any of it and I don't want to ask him because I don't want to appear curious/jealous.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It stands for "like my picture" and when a female likes it'he'll say yes or no to all of those things with her. I don't really think it's appropriate considering he's in a relationship with you.