Why do I miss a guy who wasn't good to me?

He wasn't good to me and he never would commit so I wouldn't have sex but we still used to make out and fool around and we had a very strong passionate connection. I felt very strongly attached to him and I had to walk away bc it was all turning into a big mind game he was playing me but I miss him so much. Why?

And I really don't hate myself.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• that is how women are. they miss guys who werent good to them and even worse they dont learn from history and just repeat the same mistakes.

• Classy, bro.

• classy , do you see how many threads there are on this site that are made by women who complain about jerks , users , and assholes? they all basically say the same thing , they complain about falling for jerks and that there are no nice guys out there

• yea we believe that since guys like you think all women are bad and that we are only good for sex and procreation which you said in a question I asked lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sometimes it happens that way. You're only human, of course you are going to miss him. You had feelings for him. Do not hate yourself for it. I am sure he misses you as well.